Catalyze Level III certification will prepare you with the knowldege and skills you need to practice coaching in ministry settings or as a profession. You will learn the keys to helping others live out God’s calling in their life, start & stop habits, pursue their life goals, and navigate difficult descisions.
Level III training is for leaders, ministry professionals, those who minister to others in on-going relationships, people who want to professional coaches, of those who want to refine their coaching skills.
This training goes well beyond level II, providing in-depth skill development through practice coaching with direct feedback from a coaching mentor and supervised coaching of real clients over multiple sessions.
exposure to multiple coaching models,
The certification track will include:
- All of level II training
- Multiple on-line learning modules to expand your knowledge
- Multiple coaching models
- Personal coach mentor who oversees your training and provides feedback on your progress as a coach
- Supervised coaching of two clients
- Tools to practice as a coach
- Prepares you for ICF Membership
- Cost: $995.00 / Per person
Mission Alive’s Director of Coach Training, Steve Shaffer, is a certified coach and coach trainer.