- Level I
- Level II
- Level III
- Level III Outline
Catalyze Coaching will transform your leadership and give you the tools to unlock the growth potential in every person. Catalyze coaching conversations are spiritual, intentional, relational, and authentic. They dive deep addressing core beliefs linking goals to motives so that achievements result in growth. As a coach, your conversations will be rich, rewarding, and powerful. Those you coach will experience sustainable growth and transformation. Imagine the possibilities of unlocking the potential of the people in your organization. You can learn to be the catalyst for sustainable growth in others.
We offer three levels of training to match your needs
Level I - 6hr on-site workshop that provides a hands-on orientation to coaching for teams, staff, and those who lead groups or classes.
Level II - A 2.5-day lab that provides an in-depth introduction to coaching including skills practice for shepherds, ministers, ministry leaders who want to incorporate coaching concepts but are not ready for certification.
Level III - Our certification track prepares you to use coaching in professional settings. The certification track prepares you for ICF membership by providing 65 ACSTH hours. In addition, we offer a special FastTrack package which provides all the training you need to apply for ICF credentials once you complete 100 coaching hours. (note - there are no prerequisites for level III training)
Catalyze Level I for Ministry is a powerful 6-hour workshop that trains you in basic coaching skills so that your conversations will catalyze spiritual growth.
For ministry-minded people who engage in spiritually focused conversations, such as shepherds, teachers, small group leaders, church staff, and discipleship cohort leaders
The onsite workshop will train you and your co-workers in the basics of applied coaching including how to:
- Think like a coach
- Ask good questions
- Listen Authentically
- Apply healthy accountability
We'd love to talk with you about conducting this leadership training on your site. Just fill in the form below and we will get back to you.
Catalyze Level II for Leadership goes beyond the basics preparing you to apply coaching in leadership settings.
Perfect for people who have frequent spiritual conversations, work with coaches, supervise ministry leaders, or just want to enhance their coaching skills. Level II training is designed for shepherds, ministers, ministry leaders, small group leaders, and discipleship cohort leaders who want to use coaching in their role but are not ready for the certification track.
Catalyze Level II for Leadership provides advanced coach training in the Catalyze approach through a 2.5-day interactive workshop. The workshop combines theory with practice giving you both knowledge and skills to begin applying coaching to your leadership setting. Since this is the same workshop we use in our certification track (level III) you can start with level II and then upgrade to level III in the future to complete certification.
In the Level II workshop you will learn:
- Theological foundations for Catalyze Coaching
- The heart of a coach
- The GEAR model for growth
- Listening at multiple levels
- Define SMART goals
- Craft solid action plans
- Assess and Reflect
- Ask powerful questions
- Structure conversations
- Cost: 600.00 / per person
The certification track will include:
- Personal coach mentor who oversees your training and provides feedback on your progress as a coach
- Supervised coaching of two clients
- Tools to practice as a coach
- Training is delivered with a combination of:
- Course Readings for an in-depth understanding of coaching from multiple perspectives
- 20 hours live, in-person training -- build coaching skills
- 3 hours - live video training
- 9 hours - 3-way Coach Mentor training calls
- 6 hours - 1:1 Coaching Supervision
- Minimum 14 hours coaching 2 clients
- Provides 65 hours of training as ICF ACSTH
- Prepares you for ICF Membership.
- Basic Certification - 1295.00 (provides 65 ACSTH hours preparing you for ICF Membership)
- FastTrack - 2295.00 (provides all the training needed to apply for ICF credentials)
- Refunds & Withdrawals -- 100% refund prior to course start; 50% before lab; no refunds after lab date. Approved withdrawals will be offered pro-rated credit for a future training cycle.
- Language: English
- Training cycles typically begin in Jan and Jul, see the course offerings for specifics
- Key training modules include:
- Theological foundations of coaching
- Role of Relationship and Structure
- Coaching during Takeoff-Navigate-Land
- The GEAR model of growth
- Asking Powerful Questions
- In-Depth Goal setting
- Constructing detailed plans using PATHS
- Exploring core beliefs, values, motives
- Assessing progress
- Reflecting and Solidifying growth
- ICF Ethical Standards
- Adapting to different personality types
- Key Instructors: Stephen Shaffer, DMin, ACC, Director of Coaching
This is the course schedule for the two Catalyze Coach Training cycles that are available next year. In order to receive certification, you must complete one cycle.
Catalyze Certification Outline
Weeks 1-6 (~3 hrs/wk)
Week 8 – Training Lab (Dallas)
Weeks 9-12 (~3 hrs/wk)
Weeks 13-28 (~3 hrs/wk)
To register for our Summer/Fall Schedule
Advanced coach training in the Catalyze approach through a 2.5 day workshopPre-Lab Readings: Sept 1, 2019
Lab: Sept 26-28, 2019 Little Rock, AR Cost: 600.00
28 week certification program prepares you to coach professionally or apply coaching to leadershipBegins: Aug 11, 2019
Lab: Sept 26-28, 2019 Little Rock, AR Cost: 1295.00 FastTrack Package: 2295.00